Optimist

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Does the present generation manage money better than the previous one?

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

    4 
    votes
    36.4%
  • No

    5 
    votes
    45.5%
  • Cant Say

    2 
    votes
    18.2%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Scorpio

VIP Member
Impact
47
Hey .. I Born today on in here...17 June 2004...

So as i grow down in here.. I will need a lot of help , love , friendship of you people... I dont know much about domain names and all this stuff down here. But am intrested and a Learner.. so wann learn.
Hum. about my education is I did MY MBA IN IT/Operations and Maketing .. Worked in Tata Consultancy Limited. Then i WOrked in NSDL>
Now i am into all together diffirent Field .. My dads Business of Jewellery. also i dont wann get away from my System so do some consultancy on quality and IT SYSTEMS>>>
PLAY TENNIS>> and like to network with people and computers both.. ..
Hope i get a place down in here.. and if i make some mistake u people tell me as and when.. so that i can learn to survive....
THanks guy for your time in reading about me..
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to namepros, Optimist.

You will surely have a nice time.:)

Sarathy.s
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros optimist!

Glad to have you here, and I'm sure everyone else is too!

Have fun,
Nate
 
0
•••
thanks nate and Sarathy . hope so. and i will work for it.. thanks ..
 
0
•••
Welcome to the forums, optimist!
 
0
•••
Who IS the current generation? The boomers are in power right now, GenX holds business, and GenY is still in school.... Who wins that title? Good topic!

Enjoy-

Jennifer
 
0
•••
lol

welcome

have fun
 
0
•••
I attended a seminar last week that had a topic about communicating with the different generations of people.

It listed four primary generations,
the Silent Generation, born 1920-1943,
Boomers born 1944-1960,
Generation X born 1961-1980,
and the Millennial Generation, born 1981 on.

The trainer said that despite their tendency towards instant gratification, that this latest generation is likely to become the greatest generation ever. I'm not sure what that says about money skills, but it sounds like a promsing future.

Welcome optimist.
 
0
•••
I attended my step sister's graduation the other day ago, and the guest speaker suggested 1985+ is generation X-Box. Worth a laugh :lol: Though I must say I left early.... Well thats another subject!
Welcome to namepros optimist! :)
Melinda
 
0
•••
Woohoo For the Latest Gen :) And BTW Welcome to NP optimist ;)
 
0
•••
That Means i belong to the Millennial Generation, RJ. Thanks .. u all for the welcome
 
0
•••
welcome to NP
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP optimist from a previous generation guy :)

David.
 
0
•••
Hello there optimist and welcome to NP

All the best :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by optimist
That Means i belong to the Millennial Generation, RJ. Thanks .. u all for the welcome
The best generation though we do have to compete with the famous generation X ;)
Melinda
 
0
•••
Yaa.. But with the rate of change , we face more competations than genX
 
0
•••
Welcome optimist!

I work on a College Campus so I see the "Millennial Generation" in action. hmmm...I'll refrain from commenting.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by optimist
That Means i belong to the Millennial Generation, RJ. Thanks .. u all for the welcome

optimist, you belong to Generation X-box lol .... welcome to NP!!!!
 
0
•••
Welcome aboard :D
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back