Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain OpticLabs.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MSX

Established Member
Impact
5
Hi all,

I just regged OpticLabs.com, and was wondering the value of it?

By the way, I was probably going to turn it into a design firm.

Merry Christmas,
Nate
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would think that it would be worth a lot to a Eye doctor or eye glass store if optics is spelled the same.

I would sell to one of the above rather than developing into a design site.
Just MHO
 
0
•••
Jason,

Thanks, if I got an offer for it from a Eye Doctor or EyeGlass Store, I would probably sell it. BTW, it optics is spelled the same, heh.

Any other $$ appraisals or opinions welcome!

Thanks,
Nate
 
0
•••
I'd say reg fee undeveloped. Could be a nice designer site though.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back