NameSilo

auction OpinionTalk.com (+ .net)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Artashes

Established Member
Impact
4
A great name for a social/political/general forum or a community.

Domain Name: OpinionTalk.com/.net
Registrar: GoDaddy
Date of Expiration: March 13, 2008

Starting Bid: $50
Bid Increments: $10
Auction Ends: 48 hours after the final bid

Forms of accepted Payment: Paypal

The domain has been in my portfolio for years, but I am not using it, so good luck.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'll start with $50
 
0
•••
NEW EXPIRATION DATE: March 13, 2009
 
0
•••
$$$$
 
Last edited:
0
•••
$70
 
0
•••
$$$$
 
Last edited:
0
•••
iamneo, my apologies for the delayed response as I was away. I sent you the payment information as you are indeed the winner of this auction.

:sold:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back