Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Opinions please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

eagle12

Established Member
Impact
8
Opinions please - Site Updated

http://www.kfcomputers.com

Have a look, and let me know what you think. I would appreciate any ideas you may have. I am mostly into coding, so not the greatest at design. :!:
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Too dark, I can't make out the content. Try to adjust the color contrast between the text colors and the background of the site.
 
0
•••
I don't think the brown rollovers match the color scheme of your website. I agree with unholy1, you need a different color scheme that not as dark.
 
0
•••
Diddo what the previous two have suggested. The bg is way too dark. Text needs to be a shade or two lighter. The brown naviagtion sticks out in a not-so-good way. The services page is cramped, maybe place content in a scrolling div. The area beneath the Navigation box needs someting there.
I do like the design/concept. IMHO it just needs a few tweaks. It would be cool if you added some "flashiness" to the KF Computers box in the upper lefthand corner. Maybe animate the marble bg or have a highlight go through the text. Just some ideas...
Nice job!
 
0
•••
pretty nice but the text blends in with the back to much hard to read try white
 
0
•••
Thanks for the opinions, I am currently working on re-making the site with the ideas on here.
 
0
•••
Ok, I changed the colours around, and am going to work on the layout. Let me know what you think of the new colours.

KF Computers
 
0
•••
I think the white text, on the blue background is a bit hard to see for some people....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back