NameSilo

Opinions on .tk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

axilant

Account Closed
Impact
What's your opinion on these free/payed names... IMO they are lame... and worthless

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
hehe.... I almost bought 1... But i did some reading on them. They think all the big businesses are going to use it or something so there all reserved.... lame... What does tk even mean...

•••
•••
•••
•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Link: http://www.dot.tk/vc00806.html#a

Stands for "Tokelau" (that's even worse than Tuvalu, IMHO). :o
B-)

I remember when I was on their site, it said it was some small minute country, I think it was even an island?

•••
Originally posted by csmaster2005
I remember when I was on their site, it said it was some small minute country, I think it was even an island?

You're not mistaken, CSmaster ... Tuvalu, in fact, may not even be there anymore (sinking in to the ocean). I dunno' about this Tokelau ... sounds errr, less than permanent, IMHO.
Caveat emptor, young Jedi.
B-)

•••
I really don't see much value in .tk domains, however if your someone that likes to use free domain name redirection and things like that it might be good. But for buisness and things like this I wouldnt say this is the best to use unless you live there on the islands.

•••
What if someone has sex.tk , is this domain still worthless?

•••
Sex in any extention is far from worthless!

I am sure .tk, like ALL other extentions, there are certain keywords which cannot be worthless. 'Business', 'Sex' etc...

•••
Originally posted by Jeffrey
What if someone has sex.tk , is this domain still worthless?

could be if you bought the domain... But i doubt it

•••
Gosh, the economy is really bad and people need to buy scraps?

•••
Originally posted by mole
Gosh, the economy is really bad and people need to buy scraps?

:lol:

Mole, you're on fire today (and cracking me up)! :tu:
See you soon.

•••
i wasted 200 dollars purchasing domains like, eindia.tk, and some more which i dont even remember now. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back