Dynadot

.mobi Opinions on some of my .mobi's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Newscasts.mobi and Airporters.mobi
I'm from the SF Bay Area where we use Airporters for rides to and from the airport instead of taxis. Newscasts.mobi just sounded good with the ext.
I also have NewsReports.mobi
Are these any good in your opinion?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
brindle123 said:
Newscasts.mobi and Airporters.mobi
I'm from the SF Bay Area where we use Airporters for rides to and from the airport instead of taxis. Newscasts.mobi just sounded good with the ext.
I also have NewsReports.mobi
Are these any good in your opinion?
Thanks

Do you have the singular forms of those names (e.g. Newscast, Airporter)? IMO, they seem like decent names, but in this case I think the singular forms of those names are about as or possibly more memorable, and certainly people may accidentally type one instead of the other.

•••
I don't think these have any real value undeveloped (yet), IMO.

The plural isn't very desirable...

•••
tykoblue said:
Do you have the singular forms of those names (e.g. Newscast, Airporter)? IMO, they seem like decent names, but in this case I think the singular forms of those names are about as or possibly more memorable, and certainly people may accidentally type one instead of the other.
No I don't have the singular versions. I wish I did. Thank you for the help

•••
NewsReports would be your best one out of the bunch...The rest just don't seem practical. :) :laugh:

•••
bhthai said:
NewsReports would be your best one out of the bunch...The rest just don't seem practical. :) :laugh:

I think NewsReports.mobi is one of my better .mobi domains. I know you have a better one (Asia.mobi) you lucky dog.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back