IT.COM

domain Opinions needed please ! - miamiofficial.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacob carlone

Impact
hi, i would need help pricing theses domains if anyone would know!

GoDaddy suggests these prices :

miamiofficial.com - 300 USD
officialsound.com - 150USD

Are those prices that would get those domains to sell or are they completely off ?

Thank you in advance for your advice and help !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In my opinion..they are both good names.
Now to try to answer your question, personally I would try to sell them at a lower price mainly because I would prefer a fast sale than holding onto a domain (I have a strict budget)...
Another option is to try to sell at the recommend price and after awhile, they don't sell lower the price..

Good luck..

•••
In my opinion..they are both good names.
Now to try to answer your question, personally I would try to sell them at a lower price mainly because I would prefer a fast sale than holding onto a domain (I have a strict budget)...
Another option is to try to sell at the recommend price and after awhile, they don't sell lower the price..

Good luck..
Thank you for the advice BriGuy, I will lower the price for a faster sale as you suggested !

•••
Thank you for the advice BriGuy, I will lower the price for a faster sale as you suggested !
I would wait for more responses before I make a decision..

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back