Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Oompa Services

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oompa

Established Member
Impact
16
I am offering my following services:

​

Script Installation
I can install php scripts on your server, wordpress, joomla, smf, phpbb, etc...
Forum making
Need a forum software installed, or modded? I can mode your forum to make it look nice, such as add new skins, mods, etc...
Graphics
Need a banner, logo or anything made. I'm the man for the job (maybe) ;)
Blogs
Need a blog made and looking good, I can do that! I can make you a nice blog, with a logo, etc... I can also make auto posting blogs, which update daily.
Other
Need any other type of job, that I didn't list above, post it here or PM me and i'll see if I can do it.

I accept PayPal only.
Thanks,
Oompa
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Services are still available.
 
0
•••
I got some PM's. Anybody still interested?
 
0
•••
I got some PM's. All answered.
Thanks!
 
0
•••
pm sent :)
 
0
•••
PM answered. Work still available.
 
0
•••
Still available for work :)
 
0
•••
Still available for work. Just made somebody a blog :)
 
0
•••
Pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Pm sent :)
 
0
•••
Still open for work :)
 
0
•••
Services are still available. I'm about to do 10 automated wordpress blogs for a customer :)
 
0
•••
I sent you a pm
 
0
•••
Still available for work!
 
0
•••
Services are still available. I'm available for work for a while cause I'm waiting for some reply's.
 
0
•••
Services are still available :)
 
0
•••
Service is still available.
 
0
•••
Offer is still available. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back