Dynadot

Established OnlyExist.com Email Marketing News and SMTP set up service.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laxus Masashi

Established Member
Impact
OnlyExist.com is 3 months old Email Marketing discussion forum, Offering SMTP installation and email senders set up.

Hey guys, hope y'all having wonderful day!

OnlyExist is an Email Marketing/Email Deliverability discussion forum. we post updates and news related to email marketing, email deliverability, email sending, email service provider, internet service providers.

We offer couple Main Services:

SMTP: (includes)

SMTP installation and mail server configuration.
SMTP software + installation guide
Dedicated Server reseller
Email Deliverability consulting

Email List cleaning:

Remove bad emails from an email list

start date: 1/15/2016
end date: 3/15/2016

Page Views: 30,790
Users: 47 (Total: 53)
Discussions: 10 (Total: 16)

On the billing platform:

4 Paid clients
This Month Earning: $261.00 USD
This Year Earning: $500.52 USD

The new owner will get:

-The domain name.
-VPS.
-SMTP installation and mail server configuration tutorial via Skype support! (or hire an email deliverability expert and focus on the marketing)
-SMTP software.
-Email list cleaning software.
-Email Marketing/Email list management software.

Reason why am selling OnlyExist:
I need an extra money to launch an Email Service Provider for B2B senders. and I really can not focus on them both.

Got a question?! I will me more then happy to answer!

Hope this made your day better! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please provide proof of income and proof of traffic in your thread. Please make sure your screen shots clearly show domain name.

•••
Hey there! here are recent screenshots from Google analytics, google webmaster tool, google adsense, alexa, aherf..

Those some screenshots I could think of, if you want specific proof please let me know, I can let you verify everything via TeamViewer if you would like! Please let me know if you got any questions.

Flippa verified proofs: flippa.com/6033249-onlyexist-com
Alexa Link: alexa.com/siteinfo/onlyexist.com
Aherf screenshots:
Screen Shot 2016-03-24 at 11.23.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-24 at 11.31.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-24 at 11.31.36 PM.png

Google Analytics:
google-analytics-1.png

google-analytics-2.png

Google Webmaster tool:
webmaster-tool-1.png

webmaster-tool-2.png

webmaster-tool-3.png

OnlyExist Billing system:
Screen Shot 2016-03-24 at 11.33.00 PM.png

•••
The Alexa screen shot with domain does not match the screen shot without the domain. The backlinks and referring domain numbers are different. Please remove screen shot without the domain. You can only use screen shots that clearly have the domain in them.

•••
The Alexa screen shot with domain does not match the screen shot without the domain.

Have not posted any Alexa screenshots. i just posted alexa link, you can check it its live: alexa.com/siteinfo/onlyexist.com

The backlinks and referring domain numbers are different.
am not sure if the backlink and referring domain should have the same value! but thats what they're saying in their website.

those screen shot are 100% real! if you want we can have TeamViewer session and check everything live.

P.S. check Flippa link as well for verified proofs.

Please let me know if you got any questions.
Have a wonderful day!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back