Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarabasa Domains Ltd

Established Member
Impact
onlinetv.png

OnlineTV.com

Renewal Date: 30th March 2020 (Single owner since 1996)
Monthly Search Volume: 301,000 Unique Searches
Estibot: $234,000

Currently Taking Offers​

Premium keyword domain in the thriving online TV scene.

If you're looking to invest into a solid, premium name that will shine through your portfolio, this is one to go for.

While we appreciate all offers, the domain owner is looking for a low 6 figure price range so we won't be looking at anything below that. Pm me or email me at [email protected].

Best,
Vlad.

Not sure when a name like this will be available on the market again - so if you're seeing this now, this is the opportunity to secure it

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A Fantastic Domain in a Thriving Industry

•••
Will be looking at all offers in the 6 figures :-,

•••
https://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2018/05/14/online-tv-gaining-at-expense-of-satellite/

As subscribers in cable television slowly subside, there's a new form of television that people are engaging in - and that's Online TV. The way we comsume television these days is not what it used to be; think Netflix, Youtube, our mobile phones etc.

Somebody will use this opportunity to create an online service which gives the consumer what they want..OnlineTV....will it be you? :-,

Send in your offers for OnlineTV.com while it's still available!

onlinetv.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Show attachment 89359

OnlineTV.com

Renewal Date: 30th March 2020 (Single owner since 1996)
Monthly Search Volume: 301,000 Unique Searches
Estibot: $234,000

Currently Taking Offers​

Premium keyword domain in the thriving online TV scene.

If you're looking to invest into a solid, premium name that will shine through your portfolio, this is one to go for.

While we appreciate all offers, the domain owner is looking for a low 6 figure price range so we won't be looking at anything below that. Pm me or email me at [email protected].

Best,
Vlad.

Not sure when a name like this will be available on the market again - so if you're seeing this now, this is the opportunity to secure it
now this looks grt

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back