Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain onlinestakes.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

anothernewbie

Established Member
Impact
0
onlinestakes.com


please appraise
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am new to this site, but if by 'stakes' you mean poker player investment or anything of the sort, I am sure you can get alteast 300-400$ for it. I would recommend contacting some established poker staking sites as this field is getting quite popular and there are many competiting sites at the moment who wouldn't mind having a straight-forward, rememerable name like that. If you would like to know of some popular poker staking sites you can PM me, I know of atleast 2 large sites that I am sure will be interested in taking it off your hands.

Hope this helps,
-zurc
 
0
•••
sounds nice
if you can sell it off to one of the larger sites, you can get 500 bucks for it easy
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back