NameSilo

domain OnlineHardware.net....Appraisals please!!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
16,291
Onlinehardware.net


Please can I have some appraisals on this name.

Thanks all
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What type of "hareware" are you talking about?
 
0
•••
any hardware you want I guess??

My first thoughts were pc hardware, cameras, scanners, printers, motherboards, routers etc

I guess being so broad has its pros and cons.
 
0
•••
Domain: OnlineHardware.net
Extention: [dot] NET
Keywords, "online" "hardware
Google monthly global search volume: 60,500
Alexa Query Popularity: 21 out of 100

My value. high to low $XXX for end users. Probably want to monitized that domain since it has a lot of search volume for the month.
 
0
•••
I think low $xxx. It can be developed into a hardware shopping site.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

I think you are getting for the 3D revolution. :)
 
0
•••
Thanks all

I think you are getting for the 3D revolution.

I am, will have to see what happens, the offers are coming in so I will at least break even lol
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back