Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain onlinecasino.pk thoughts?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gingeman

VIP Member
Impact
65
Hi , kev inspired me with his arcade.pk thread, so i went and secured this one, which I was surprised to find still available.
Been a while since I asked for an appraisal here so I thought i'd share and see what people thought?

onlinecasino.pk

.pk is pakistan's new code.

Thanks

:)

p.s. reg fee is $36 I think
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Edited for a good reason :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thanks yanni, they probably will now even if they weren't going to before. :td:

Anyways, your comment is very true - I fear I may have made a fatal error, i guess just cos they've taken my money doesn't make it mine...
Just been reading up and the .pk registry appears to be a little flawed anyway.

Think I'm going to :'( when i get an email from them
 
0
•••
Name is 2nd tier IMHO... There are so many SOLID keywords left (Sports,News type etc).. Should def get REG FEE back and maybe even a high $XX-low $XXX sale.. Just can't see regging 2 worders @ this point although this is likely one of the best
 
0
•••
Thanks Huskydomains! I think you are right but looking at sales of similar names in other cctld's I am hoping to do better than just get back my reg fee!
This week OnlineKasino.de fetched $37,737 - now I am WELL aware my extention is nowhere near as strong as .de (yet? lol), however I think looking at past sales of the same name in other extentions I feel I will do reasonably well with this name. It has a cheaper registration fee than many other similar names, so I am hoping to do OK. If anyone is wondering, Yammy edited the post after kindly pointing out the whois was not showing anyone as the registrant earlier (think I was too swift putting it here), but I now have it confirmed that I am the owner.

Anyone else?
 
0
•••
always for .pk i am saying "Reg fee" Maybe for future using it will have more worth
 
0
•••
high $XX - undeveloped.

Will hopefully be worth more once .pk's fully develop.
 
0
•••
HIGH $$ at moment, who knows how much in future :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back