Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Online Store

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

handeyman

Established Member
Impact
10
Hi,

I want to make a store where one can choose custom product options example... color, length.

I want it so I can make different options different prices as well as the image of the product change depending on which option the user chooses.

Anyone know of something like this?

thanks

PS: currently the site is on worpress so a plugin would be best however I am willing to switch to a dedicated store script...
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yahoo online store. only 29.99/month, they handle all the transactions too.

And websecurity is a big PLUS>>.
 
0
•••
PM. Thanks
 
0
•••
id like an option where I do not need to pay monthly, all through my own website, I know how to setup a store, im looking for the custom product options with changing images.
 
0
•••
Try opencart, its free.
For a wp plugin there are loads of free & paid ones that will do this.
 
0
•••
Opencart FTW
 
0
•••
BigCommerce
 
0
•••
Moved to web development discussion, as this is more of a discussion thread ;)
 
0
•••
if you know joomla go for ubercart
otherwise prestashop and litecommerce are good options.

prestashop has lot of customizing options while litecommerce is easy to use.
 
0
•••
id like an option where I do not need to pay monthly, all through my own website, I know how to setup a store, im looking for the custom product options with changing images.

Try Jimdo.com. you can own free online store
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back