Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Online image resizer

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

sk8ar

Established Member
Impact
1
I have created an online image resizer and I would like to know what kind of resizing would fit the best to customer (someone who wants to resize image).

By percentage
max width
max height
fixed dimension (manual chosen)
something else...

On my website(online image resizer) I am currently using by percentage but what type of resizing would fit you the most ?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Export format could be useful, and if applicable Jpeg compression.
 
0
•••
I think a good compromise is width-based depending on the image ratio. Specify a target width, and 3:2 or 4:3 images are resized this exact width. Wider images are resized a bit more than the target, narrower (or vertical) images are resized less than the target. I actually have a formula if you are interested.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back