NameSilo

Oneway links to your sites...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
G'day.

Considering that Google (and others) discount reciprocal links to some extent while computing the Page Rank, most of us are often looking for one-way links. They are not that easy to find though.

I am in the process of setting up a Domain Resource listing at GotGreat.Com. I will be glad to provide you a oneway link to your site from this forum. No strings attached. Considering that GotGreat.Com focuses on marketing of premium dot com domains, a link from GotGreat.Com to your site will certaily be deemed relevant.

If you wish to be included in the resource listing, please post your URL here, including a short (a few words please) description that you may wish to include in your listing.

I will try my very best to include as many links as I can, but I am afraid I may have to limit the number of such one way links to 100 or so to ensure that the listing page does not look way too busy. So play it safe, and post your links early. :)

BTW, the url to the resource page is:
http://www.gotgreat.com/resource_directory

I look forward to your comments/input.

Cheers

SlashRoot.Com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back