OneCoin was a scam?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Impact
447
Last edited:
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yeah, read the full lawsuit, recommend all to;

Even most cynical, crypto critic, would cringe,

Rules, regulations, made after, to prevent this, but the damage was already done —

many people lost their life savings.
 

Attachments

  • onecoin-lawsuit.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 223
Last edited:
2
•••
Yeah, read the full lawsuit, i recommend all to

Even most cynical crypo critic would cringe

Rules, regulations, made after, to prevent this, but the damage already done many people lost their life savings.

Oh my my! O_o I was not domaining so much for some time and that was why I missed all these. Last thing I remember was OneCoin buying a domain back then and I did some outbound to them. Never heard back.

OneCoin's turned out to be one helluva CryCoin! :xf.frown: What a shame!
 
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back