NameSilo

budget: $5000+/item One word .com for 25000$ minimum

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariff BD

Top Member
Impact
1,590
Got around 75000$ worth Domains sold in May but my threads in June were a kind of disappointment.

No names I liked at all. Nothing Killer- either plural or with suffix-prefix .

Now I want a One word .com

Minimum price 25000$ maximum 75000$

You know it has to be killer. one word- and also something brandable for Business

Not uncommon Dictionary word

If You send Madeup, wrong add of "s" "ing" "Ed"- I will Report.

Payment- escrow.com

Dm with domain name

Inside- mention name, price,

Also I dont want them having a Bin price same or similar of asking price.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
up
 
0
•••
Got around 75000$ worth Domains sold in May but my threads in June were a kind of disappointment.

No names I liked at all. Nothing Killer- either plural or with suffix-prefix .

Now I want a One word .com

Minimum price 25000$ maximum 75000$

You know it has to be killer. one word- and also something brandable for Business

Not uncommon Dictionary word

If You send Madeup, wrong add of "s" "ing" "Ed"- I will Report.

Payment- escrow.com

Dm with domain name

Inside- mention name, price,

Also I dont want them having a Bin price same or similar of asking price.

Thanks
DM sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
up
 
0
•••
DM
 
0
•••
.
 
0
•••
Sent
 
0
•••
need more
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back