NameSilo

budget: $100+/item One/Two Word .COM's (SPANISH)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

taktikz

Established Member
Impact
60
Must be very popular words or phrases. For example: MeGusta.com
Another example: Corazon.com
Must be at least 7 years old.

Budget: $100-$1000 (depends)

DO NOT PM ME IF:
The keywords don't get at least 100k monthly searches
You have end-user pricing

I will NOT reply to everyone, so don't get upset if you don't get a response. If I'm interested, I will reply.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Plz PM to reply with the premium names, as my PM Limit reached ..

@taktikz
 
0
•••
Still looking to buy?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back