One Month Old Site with 327,683 Pageviews - Imgamd.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Saravana

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

Site Name: Imgamd.com

It is an image hosting website. Started a month ago. planned to work for 3 hours/day but was able to spend only 30 mins a day. I used to make 5 to 6 posts and get around 10k visitis/day.

Planning to sell the website since am not able to allot time.

Can anyone help me with pricing.

80% of traffic comes from US.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nice clean website, i upload few images on it :)

•••
How do you generate, or could one generate income?
Images -> disk space -> bandwidth ... It'll add up quickly.

Terms & conditions is blanc

Also, considering illegal content & privacy issues...
Flippa $50 - $150 maybe?

•••
I will explain how i am generating content after purchase. I have not monetized the site.

Content is not illegal. I have more than 6 years of experience in entertainment content and i am using adsense for years. There are 1000's and 10000's websites using entertainment content. You can use the site for any niche and i will also explain how to generate content. Not able spend time on it so planned to sell.

This also includes

1) Lifetime update and support for image host
2) You can use this imagehosting script on unlimited websites
3) 11 Month of Hosting (Unlimited Data and Bandwidth+ Plus you can use 5 more domains in this hosting plan)

•••
Interesting site dude... if the traffic is legit then you could fetch a really decent price for this.

I think you should monetize for a month with ad sense and perhaps a few CPA offers. (targeted to your traffic demographic) then after the month list the site on Flippa with some earning proofs... that would get you a better price than selling without any earnings.

•••
Very nice looking site. Sometimes simple is best. Keeps it clean. I would be interested to see how it monetizes for you as well. Not a domain name I would have picked, but it works for you and that is good.

•••
One Month Old Site with 327,683 Pageviews - Imgamd.com

Interesting how you are able to get this much traffic in just one month. Are you buying traffic?

•••
Wow.. its Amazing... Hows you get the traffic in month only, you mentioned that you just posted 5-6 posts and got most of us traffic, i m very glad to know from you. Thanks

•••
site looks clean,

but how are you hosting it ? is needs huge disk space and high bandwidth too..

who are you with for hosting , and which plan and how much do you pay ?

regarding the traffic I guess its a paid traffic.

but on the flip side I really liked the simple design.

•••
@CakeCode No buddy i dint spend anything for marketing. the idea was to go a place where 100's of people are gathered for discussion/sharing pics and then adding a value to their discussion. If they like the content then boom you will get bulk traffic instantly.

•••
@CakeCode No buddy i dint spend anything for marketing. the idea was to go a place where 100's of people are gathered for discussion/sharing pics and then adding a value to their discussion. If they like the content then boom you will get bulk traffic instantly.

Hi Buddy, I highly doubt that much traffic is being generated just from a discussion board.

Could you please share the name of the discussion board so I can have look as I am interested in this site.

•••
Also, I'm a bit confused how 80% of the traffic is from the U.S. when 90% of the content on the site is related to Bollywood and other Indian celebrities.

•••
That's also true buddy, hardly there is any content on the site and most of it is Indian stuff.

How are you managing to get such huge amount of HITS (and you claim 80% it s from USA) ... with out PAID TRAFFIC ?

We want to know the secret sauce.

•••
Also, I'm a bit confused how 80% of the traffic is from the U.S. when 90% of the content on the site is related to Bollywood and other Indian celebrities.
Buddy i place links on two forums one on US site and another one on Indian forum. Indian forum has less traffic so i tried adding more images

•••
Buddy i place links on two forums one on US site and another one on Indian forum. Indian forum has less traffic so i tried adding more images

Please PM links to some of your posts on both these forums, just a few links of random posts you have made that resulted in you getting traffic directly from these forums.....

•••
nvm

Last edited:
•••
•••
I am also curious about traffic. Seems a really high figure for a month old image hosting site with a basic domain name.

•••
i don't believe of the stat

•••
Type in traffic makes it of value. All depends if the traffic was generated by the content or bought.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back