Impact
Domain: I.UZ

Expiration Date: 2016-07

Starts: $5

Bidding increment: $ 1

Ends 72 hours after the last bid.

Payment: Paypal

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Also sorry to post here, but, according to your registrar, active.uz, .uz domain name must contain at least two characters.

Attached is screenshot of checking the status of i.uz on active.uz. It gives error saying (in Russian) that .uz domains must contain 2-63 characters.

27.07.2015.jpg

•••
i'm locally work with them, do not worry guys, about it, account will be provided. it's just they turned one letter domains as it is premium one letter domain, coz you know all registrar will turn off 1 letter domains. so they did that too.

•••
35 .... I'm not afraid, I'll pay after I get the name right? :xf.grin:

•••
•••
This thread is now being Monitored. Due to the registrar's availability search for me to register this name today showing I can register it, I MUST urge that in the event it is an error & incorrect availability, that any winning member of this auction request that either:

A. Escrow is used to protect you both
B. The domain is transferred first before paying

In the event the domain is not transferred in either of the above options, Please report the matter to me directly so I can get more involved.

It's my hopes that everything is fine here and that a winning transaction goes smoothly so i don't have to get further involved.

Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I'm out, new account just bidding on this sounds fake to me.

•••
Sorry to post again, but:

1. According to .uz policy, .uz domain name must consist of more than one character.
2. If you check any single-character name at nic.uz, you will get response saying that this domain name can't be registered.
3. According to domain stats shown on nic.uz website, there are no one-character domains registered.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back