domain OMOXE.COM

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RudBoy

Established Member
Impact
Hello what about this domain name OMOXE.COM what do you thinks ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
IMHO, $750

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hold long. I see little sense in it, IMO. Unless, it means something / relates to something quite clearly. If its just a random brandable, pretty uncertain. Plus, better can be regged quite cheaply as of today, that are 5 letters. They are far more abundant than 4. Take offers on it, and best of luck

PS Welcome to the community

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for your advice bro

•••
Pretty cool domain but it is just another (almost) pronounable 5L domain, personally I would stay away from 5L domains unless it's a real word, it seems like 5N domains sell easier and for more tbh

Take what you can get for it.

•••
Thank you for your time brother

•••
•••
No problem, anytime. Welcome to Namepros!

You get your username from a EDM song?
Exactly . I have also domaine name rudboy.com hhhh

•••
Exactly . I have also domaine name rudboy.com hhhh
Awhh man nice domain! Could do good with SEO on that too, I'm sure people google rude boy searching for that song all the time lol

Happy to have you around here bud! Cya around!

•••
Awhh man nice domain! Could do good with SEO on that too, I'm sure people google rude boy searching for that song all the time lol

Happy to have you around here bud! Cya around!
I have not rude with "e" just rudboy.com but o dont know wher i can sell it . I just list on godaddy with make offer

•••
•••
•••
it would make a great brandable name that's for sure. hold long you might be able to get high x,xxx

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back