domain omellette.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
This is a typo with one more ''l''. Did i achieve to crush the eggs successfully? I don't usually prefer these names, but this kind of typo seems nice. I want your opinions.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The ultimate test would be to see what traffic you get to it, but adwords suggests its not a very big typo... Omellette gets only 2900 searches per month whereas omelette gets 450,000... Still, it may receive some traffic and it only needs $10/year to make it worth owning. Without traffic there is no value in it as it doesn't work as a "typo brandable".... so basically, park it and see what traffic it gets and generally people are willing to pay x months of revenue for a typo domain of this quality. As an example, if someone is willing to pay 9 months of revenue (usually what I see domains selling for)... if you get $1 per month, it would be worth $9......$5 per month, then $45....... $10 per month, then $90....

Also, if the revenue per month were really high, you could expect a premium (aka, more months of revenue paid).... but I find that incredibly unlikely with this domain...

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
•••
The ultimate test would be to see what traffic you get to it, but adwords suggests its not a very big typo... Omellette gets only 2900 searches per month whereas omelette gets 450,000... Still, it may receive some traffic and it only needs $10/year to make it worth owning. Without traffic there is no value in it as it doesn't work as a "typo brandable".... so basically, park it and see what traffic it gets and generally people are willing to pay x months of revenue for a typo domain of this quality. As an example, if someone is willing to pay 9 months of revenue (usually what I see domains selling for)... if you get $1 per month, it would be worth $9......$5 per month, then $45....... $10 per month, then $90....

Also, if the revenue per month were really high, you could expect a premium (aka, more months of revenue paid).... but I find that incredibly unlikely with this domain...

Hope this helps!
Thank you so much. Yes, i agree this name is a challenge. Actually, is my first typo. The time will show me the real value. But, if you check google, Jamie Oliver is with me!:)

•••
some guy that called himself the 'egg man' owned it in the past. He would have kept it if it had good traffic. Also think what omeltte clicks pay.

•••
some guy that called himself the 'egg man' owned it in the past. He would have kept it if it had good traffic. Also think what omeltte clicks pay.
@johname thank you so much for your time, one more time. I saw ''something special'' to this typo. Well, i don't really know what price to put to this. I think $399 is quite low. Maybe. On the other side, i don't want to be so optimistic with this.

Last edited:
•••
You really dont sell omeltte typos. You reg them(if you dare) and the moment you find out the traffic not there, you say "Oh #%^&" and hope you can return it.

Odds of selling it without lying (traffic stats) is nil.

And always test your traffic before putting it public on NP

•••
You really dont sell omeltte typos. You reg them(if you dare) and the moment you find out the traffic not there, you say "Oh #%^&" and hope you can return it.

Odds of selling it without lying (traffic stats) is nil.

And always test your traffic before putting it public on NP
Yes, i understand you. I will let it parked and if it is profitable i will be able to say more things. Totally different approach from other type of names. Omg, really you help me A LOT. Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back