domain OKchain.com --- I am here!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

fengqingyang

Established Member
Impact
OKchain.com is my domain name. I don't know its price. Do you know how much it should be? If you are interested, you can send me a private message

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good name. It is valuable in my opinion, because of the blockchain technology's growing importance.

•••
OKchain.com is my domain name. I don't know its price. Do you know how much it should be? If you are interested, you can send me a private message
Excellent domain IMO, keep it with you and try to find the EndUsers, hope this will be sold out in the range of $x,xxx

•••
This is an ancient domain name, it has a history of 13 years.

•••
the age of the domain alone doesn't determine the value
what does OKchain mean ? what you had in mind when you picked it up ? was it ever developed ? how much traffic you get ?

•••
The value of a domain name is determined by the industry, OK is a good word

•••
Excellent domain IMO, keep it with you and try to find the EndUsers, hope this will be sold out in the range of $x,xxx

•••

How much do you think it should be?

•••
hold this one for an enduser, dont toss it away to an investor. Its a nice name, you should do well with it.. good luck.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back