Dynadot

news Oil prices below zero - $36.73/barrel

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The Durfer

Wesley SweatmanTop Member
Impact
Yipes, have you seen the news? Oil prices have dropped below zero a barrel. We are looking at prices at the pump that could be what our grandparents saw them at. The oil industry will have to declare bankruptcy. Cats and dogs being friends, what are we going to do?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yipes, have you seen the news? Oil prices have dropped below zero a barrel. We are looking at prices at the pump that could be what our grandparents saw them at. The oil industry will have to declare bankruptcy. Cats and dogs being friends, what are we going to do?

Stock up on plastic bags :ROFL:

•••
ill buy any oil company stock anyone has for $0.0000001c each. Let me know.

•••
Oil fell to $0.01 before falling to as low as -$40 a barrel, lowest since NYME oil futures in 1983

low prices for WTI came as demand for oil has fallen 30 percent as people quarantine due to the coronavirus, leading to a massive surplus.

“There is such a massive supply surplus and very little places to store it, what’s driving this,” Jim Burkhard, VP oil markets at IHS Markit.

TheHill

Last edited:
•••
Well I have not been driving for over a month now due to state lock-down

•••
•••
•••
Seriously, if they go bankrupt where is the individual going to get their tank filled? Might want to save some in a safe way.

•••
Seriously, if they go bankrupt where is the individual going to get their tank filled? Might want to save some in a safe way.
I don’t think the large ones like Exxon mobile will go bankrupt ...they have plenty of money reserve and diverse businesses in other energy sectors like solar, water, and renewable energies....

•••
•••
maybe we shouldve bought some stock instead of panicking, hahaha, we couldve been millionaires now. :( :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back