priced OfTrade.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zabijaq

Account Closed
Impact
7
Hi. Since I didn't get reasonable appraisal (on other forums) I'll try to set BIN and sell it here :) If no sale (people might find that price really funny), atleast I'll get more feedback ;)

This is domain with nice potencial.
It has 17,000,000 google results ( of-trade ).
So this can be found in plenty of phrases, but You'll probably won't get that much targeted visitors.

BIN: 10,000$
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No laugh, no offer? ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back