Dynadot

Official .Studio Showcase and Discussion Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Perceptron

"What you seek, is seeking you!"Top Member
Impact
Today was the launch of the much anticipated new gTLD GA registrations in the .Studio extension!

Use this thread to showcase .Studio domains you invested in, Discuss .Studio, and point out record breaking ..Studio sales.

What .Studio have you invested in?
Any great ..Studio news that others should be aware of?
What are some (Verifiable) mind blowing .Studio sales you've seen or if/when you see in the future?
Know of any developed .Studio that look cool?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In the middle of the .net bloodbath and GoDaddy's early withdrawal from the discount program I jumped ship to the new GTLD for a different level of speculative trading, or maybe real 21st century e-branding!

Apart from the 30 odd 4L.net that I bought I also acquired the following Domains within the new .Studio extension:

Innovation.Studio
Invention.Studio
Fabrication.Studio
Virtuality.Studio

•••
Rightside launches are always hard to find anything due to over pricing and withholding anything short and sweet. I looked around at studio and gave up.. :(

Found one I liked in .live but gave up on that one too after registering just one I liked and the other was just a defensive measure..

Last edited:
•••
Rightside launches are always hard to find anything due to over pricing and withholding anything short and sweet. I looked around at studio and gave up.. :(

Found one I liked in .live but gave up on that one too after registering just one I liked and the other was just a defensive measure..

I had a similar experience!
Almost 80% (Guesstimated) Reserved Premiums, the other 18% decent ones with exuberant renewals.

After a very thorough research I found the above ones at Non-Premium pricing. Except Innovation.Studio which was at a bearable premium of $100ish....

All in all I do like the .Studio extension as an Excellant Brandable Keyword!

•••
FUCK Reserved Premiums, WTf rightside

•••
I picked up a number of these domains, just not sure if i should flip, develope of lease out.

artwork.studio
artworks.studio
australianfilms.studio
britishfilms.studio
cloudstorage.studio
cre8.studio
cre8tive.studio
creativefx.studio
hairdressing.studio
independentfilms.studio
indiefilms.studio
inventars.studio