Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.info Official .info Showcase Thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
5,747
Show off your .info domains!

What .infos Do You Have ? ok i'll get the ball rolling


robotoy.info
nycre.info
 
Last edited by a moderator:
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
0
•••
Last edited:
1
•••
0
•••
So for .info $500-700 is a normal price.
I don't have enough data to suggest a price range. I'm new to domaining, just one year and something experience. Sold a couple .info for 1500$ each, two 500$, and 3 in the 150 to 300 scope, refused a 400$ offer on one name l want to hold and sell in the 1000 \ 1500$ range. At the moment, l would say 300$ \ 500$ is a good compromise unless the domain is trending or iconic and you're willing to hold it till you get a decent offer.
 
0
•••
I don't have enough data to suggest a price range. I'm new to domaining, just one year and something experience. Sold a couple .info for 1500$ each, two 500$, and 3 in the 150 to 300 scope, refused a 400$ offer on one name l want to hold and sell in the 1000 \ 1500$ range. At the moment, l would say 300$ \ 500$ is a good compromise unless the domain is trending or iconic and you're willing to hold it till you get a decent offer.
On which platform you sold?
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
I have :

Saving.info
Directories.info
Boutique.info
Gulf.info
From.info
BuyGold.info
 
1
•••
Born.info
 
0
•••
0
•••
I have tomj . info

It's a shortened version of my name as a short url
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back