NameSilo

Official Caffeine time?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

thebutler

Established Member
Impact
159
Ok its about time that Caffeine started to roll out. According to some people online Caffeine seems to be rolling out. One person who I might tend to beleive is this guy who works on SEO for Godaddy (according to him-hey in Scottsdale). Read his views at his blog. http://jimchristian.me/

Anyone seen some jumps in their SERPs to confirm Caffeine has rolled out in their datacenters? Please post your location and datacenter if possible.

Good luck to all but heck I love/sell coffee so I should be ok!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well, for now, I am loving this new Caffeine thing.
One of my site finally jump up to page #1 for one of the major keyword for my site.
This keyword is highly competitive and highest position been #11 which is on second page until now.

Now, I am on #9 out of 118,000,000

Keyword Tool says about this keyword...
Global Monthly Search Volume:301,000 exact match
Local Search Volume, December:201,000 exact match
Estimated Avg. CPC:$1.78

I want to reach top 3, but, it will take long long time.
My competitors are such as wikipedia, newegg.com, geeks.com, pricewatch.com, tigerdirect.com...

With such competitions, it may be impossible for me to reach top 3 :rolleyes:
But, for now, I am loving it :D
 
0
•••
Update on this caffeine crap.

My #9 position was short lived for just few days and then moved to #65, 68, 69 and #70 :(
I modified few pages, added few incoming links and added few new articles...
Today, mine moved back up to #17.

I am guessing it will take some time to go back to #9 :(
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
WTF is caffeine? God im getting old.
 
0
•••
I don't think Google Caffeine is live yet.
If so Matt Cutts might have issued a statement regarding this in his blog.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back