Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain OfficeReviews.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mmeds1228

New Member
Impact
0
Hello,

I bought this domain quite some time ago and had received some interest from people wanting to buy it, but it never happened. I've never sold a domain but I am thinking it might be worth something. I was initially going to put a site on it but that changed. I would like to sell but have no idea what to ask, does anyone have any advice on a method, price, etc? Any info would help at this point.

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:wave:
 
0
•••
You could make a review site for MS Office products?
 
0
•••
I thought of the Office suite review idea as well, OR... perhaps a geo type stie, with reviews of office space in various cities; physical offices, virtual offices, etc.

Not sure which one would monetize better...
 
0
•••
Nice name for an office suite software review site IMO. You could also put up a few Amazon affiliate products to help monetize it a bit. I would stock up on review articles for office 2010, then as soon as the pre-orders start run an amazon affiliate campaign for office 2010 pre-order. A friend of mine has made quite a killing the past few months running a similar affiliate campaign for the new windows 7.
 
0
•••
Those are great ideas! I initially had not thought to utilize it for MS Office products but could make the fit. The problem is, I don't have time to put forth to monetize it, which is why I was thinking of selling it. Is there any services that actually will monetize a domain for you? If not, do you have any sale advice? The free appraisal services I've tried appraise it for anywhere from $300-$3600, so I am kinda lost there.

I appreciate your replies!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back