Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Offering web development services

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanzo

Established Member
Impact
0
Greetings,

Since I have some spare time available, I offer my services as web developer.

-html/css
-PHP
-MySQL
-Flash
-Illustrator & photoshop

Actually I'm looking to build up a portfolio, therefore I'll build you a complete website with CMS (content management system) for only $50.

Regards,
Hans
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello,

May we see any of your work?

Best of luck
namenut
 
0
•••
0
•••
I like them both... I'm sending a PM .....

namenut
 
0
•••
looks very nice!!!
 
0
•••
PM sent.
 
0
•••
Thanks for all reactions and PM's so far, however there's something I haven't mentioned very good: The offer is for a standard website (no big PHP scripts) with a CMS, the idea & content for the website is not what I'm going to do.

Thanks,
Hans
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back