Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Offering free web design!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm about to open up my own web design company, Although apart from my own web sites I don't really have much of a portfolio. So I'm offering to do just a few sites completely free. You will not get anything cheap looking, I will make them as if I was making them for a paying client.

If you are interested please pm me with your msn address.

Thank you
Sean Preston
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi Sean, I have waiting for template+logo only PSD for listfreeware[dot]com. And I want to made it as like freewarelist[dot]net. Anyway, i want the template more catchy and eye catching. More glossy as like web 2.0 is appriciated :)

waiting for your jobs
regards
 
0
•••
PM sent

I have sent you a PM... Please get back to me if interested.
 
0
•••
Send you an email ;)

I requested for a logo. But if your interested in remaking a subdreamer skin then i would be very happy ;)
 
0
•••
I just PM you. If you are stil loffering free design great, if not I will be happy to pay for your services. Please coem back to me quick. Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back