- Impact
- 74
Hi, My name is Sean Preston and im 15.
I'm still at school and I basically need some money. I have got some resent work that I can provide you with. I have been design site for people in my area for more than 3 years. I will design your site for $25 (within reason) to the quality of the sites below.
Portfolio
http://www.window-glasssolutions.com
http://www.towersmax.co.uk
http://www.rentalwebdesign.com
http://www.holidayletdesign.com
PM IF INTERESTED
Thanks
Sean

____________________________________________________________________
UPDATE: Will only require $5 deposit (Speak to me if you cant do this) before I start project,I accept PayPall and check (must be payed in GBP £) Should be able to complete project within 3 days.

I'm still at school and I basically need some money. I have got some resent work that I can provide you with. I have been design site for people in my area for more than 3 years. I will design your site for $25 (within reason) to the quality of the sites below.
Portfolio
http://www.window-glasssolutions.com
http://www.towersmax.co.uk
http://www.rentalwebdesign.com
http://www.holidayletdesign.com
PM IF INTERESTED
Thanks
Sean
____________________________________________________________________
UPDATE: Will only require $5 deposit (Speak to me if you cant do this) before I start project,I accept PayPall and check (must be payed in GBP £) Should be able to complete project within 3 days.















