NameSilo

Offering free web design!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm about to open up my own web design company, Although apart from my own web sites I don't really have much of a portfolio. So I'm offering to do just a few sites completely free. You will not get anything cheap looking, I will make them as if I was making them for a paying client.

If you are interested please pm me with your msn address.

Thank you
Sean Preston
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i have some site that i thing need to be redesign. This is free or any purchase ? i paid for a link or anything maybe ?
Im interest here :)
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Do you do wordpress themes?
 
0
•••
umat_gila said:
i have some site that i thing need to be redesign. This is free or any purchase ? i paid for a link or anything maybe ?
Im interest here :)

Hi, no way man I do not require anything apart from the fact that you keep the site live once I have designed it.
:) common sense really!
 
0
•••
I would be interested in some logos and possible word press themes. If all works well I'll add your link to my other active blogs.

If interested please PM me.
 
0
•••
sean14592 said:
Hi, no way man I do not require anything apart from the fact that you keep the site live once I have designed it.
:) common sense really!

Ok Folks. Rep added ... and lets talk more :)
 
0
•••
***UPDATE***
Yes, I will do logos (Should get them done quite quick), Although sorry I do not do Wordpressthemes.
 
0
•••
sean14592 said:
***UPDATE***
Yes, I will do logos (Should get them done quite quick), Although sorry I do not do Wordpressthemes.
Oh, well, ignore the PM I just sent then.
 
0
•••
Hi, I'm getting so many emails. Please be patiant.

Cheers
Sean
 
Last edited:
0
•••
http://homesecretstextile.com/ Need some ideas on a nice background. I was thinking maybe a burgundy fabric but then maybe it will be too much! Any ideas???

Thanks
 
0
•••
UPDATE
Please from now on, email me in the following format:

------------------------------------------------------

Type (Logo/Template/Full site):
Company/ Site name:
Slogan:
Suggested Colour Scheme:
Have you got Dreamweaver to add the text yourself:
Notes:


---------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT WRITE THE TEXT ON YOUR SITE, THIS MUST BE PROVIDED BY YOU OR ENTERED BY YOU USING DREAMWEAVER (OR A DIFFERENT HTML EDITOR).

You an also contact me by msn: sean14592[AT]hotmail[DOT]com.

Cheers
Sean
 
0
•••
Thread Moved to * Developers for Hire *



Hive :]
 
0
•••
Just completed firt free design for a Hosting company, At the moment I have alot of people interested, but nothing to do. Please send me all the infor I need above so that I can do it asap for you.

Cheers
Sean
 
0
•••
I have send a PM for you... But i have got nothing start from last week i have send a PM...

Im still waiting... :)
 
0
•••
Hi, Sorry I do not do WordPress designs :(

UPDATE
I really need some logo requests!!!!!



umat_gila said:
I have send a PM for you... But i have got nothing start from last week i have send a PM...

Im still waiting... :)
 
0
•••
hi, I still need more, Although, Please only serious people!

Only accept requests by msn!!!
[email protected]
 
0
•••
Just sent you an email regarding a site
 
0
•••
hey just sent you a mail regarding forum...
please do reply,,
 
0
•••
PM'd you last night, awaiting reply.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back