negotiable Offer: Football.com & Basketball.com - Lease or B2B Deal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MurtsOn

Impact
Hey all

We own the domains of football.com & basketball.com.

Yes you heard right...

Anyhow.... The domains have sat there and done very little for a number of years now (we've been busy with other projects). We value the domains highly and we don't want to sell them.

We have a pretty unique proposal and need to find the right partner(s).

We are looking at one of 2 options:

- Fixed price lease - we are open to offers and are happy to explore a fixed price lease for one or both of the domains - you could do whatever you want with them for a fixed cost per year - we're open to medium-long term proposals. We aren't interested in anything that involves short-term/months.

- B2B Deal - Revenue share - we are open to offers of a partner(s) to take one or both.... Develop them into an asset (news site, affiliate site), whatever is proposed to us, it has to generate significant revenues. We would take a cut of the revenue/profit and we would be happy to lend you the domains so to speak. I guess it's a lease without the upfront cost.

Please note on the B2B deal - we would be wanting something substantial in terms of efforts put into the domains. We know these domains are highly valuable and they need to be action-ed correctly.

We are looking to get something moving ASAP. With the USA gambling market, we thought that starting here would be a good idea....

Please PM me or drop me an email on ryan (at) growthsupermarket (dot) com and we'll go from there.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
football.com is a well known developed website, how do you say the domains are not developed?

•••
football.com is a well known developed website, how do you say the domains are not developed?

Looks like Basketball.com is developed too...hmmm

•••
If you do own these sites Would please redirect them to this sale page ,this way we know for sure your not F.O.S.,,,, Time is money

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back