Dynadot

off page seo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what I do for a living? I live, breathe, eat, and sleep SEO. Not only do I have clients that I help rank on Google, but I also have dozen of websites that I love to experiment with. Every day I watch tutorial videos and read one book a day on search engine optimization. Thanks Tai Lopez for the motivation. What I have done is taken all the knowledge I have acquired and brought it to you at YSL(Your SEO Life). I have gathered all the best resources and SEO tools on the web and shared it with our audience. This is one of my experimental websites that I like to tinker with frequently. It will be constantly updated with new ideas, techniques, strategies and tools.

Today I would like to briefly talk about the third step in the SEO process. This is the hardest and most time consuming step. You should give 75% of your effort into off page SEO. Search engines are and will continue in the future to use this has the major influence of your webpage’s ranking. This step consist of building high quality backlinks and establishing a popular social media campaign. There are many statistical indicators that lead to better rankings which you can find at http://yourseolife.com/off-page-seo. 2016 is going to bring some changes to this industry. In the past years, Matt Cutts has said Google does not really look at most social shares at a ranking factor, however Google is likely to introduce this into algorithms in the near future.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back