IT.COM

domain ocd-treatment.com

NameSilo
Watch

ocdprofessional

Impact
Hi all, I'm a mental health professional, and I won't be using the above url for the intended business that I originally got it for, so I'd be willing to let it go for a decent price. I'm not really interested in learning about buying/selling domain names, so I'll probably just list it for sell with GoDaddy/Afternic or Namecheap (where it's currently parked). However, I wanted to get an idea of what you think is a fair asking price.

It looks like the similar ocdtreatment.com is listed for $15k, but I also have no clue if that domain is priced appropriately. I don't have any problem sitting on it for awhile waiting for a decent price. However, I'd rather not sit on it forever and have it not sell.

Any advice you give is appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Without "hyphen" - Solid X,XXX range
With "hyphen" - Hard sell

Hyphen must be appropriately used for a domain (really harms it), even if the purpose is to separate a term. Take what you can get, IMO

Last edited:
•••
I see ocd treatment without the dash is priced at 15K. Is that how you determined a price?

Dash domains that sell for good money are infrequent compared to their non dash counterparts.

Your domain will not fetch 15K when the superior version is the same price. If you want to sell it the price needs to be lower than that. Good Luck.

•••
•••
Hyphenated names are usually very difficult to sell. I see xx value in this name for someone looking to build a website.

•••
Low xxx because of the hyphen.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back