Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question OBESK.COM

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Regiis

Established Member
Impact
13
I have owned this domain Obesk.com for a couple years. I recently observed the name obesk is gaining some little popularity in a part of Europe.
A short movie in the Netherlands just released named OBESK. I tried to reach out to the producers but no success.
Anyone with any clew how best to get the name sold?
Thank you.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Good morning.

I'd say that it may be a word in another language or indeed a major town or a city. You need to find out the meaning of the word and what language it is. Once you know this, the opportunities for you may make more sense.

Rgrds,

Redd
 
1
•••
Good morning.

I'd say that it may be a word in another language or indeed a major town or a city. You need to find out the meaning of the word and what language it is. Once you know this, the opportunities for you may make more sense.

Rgrds,

Redd
Thank you for your reply. I will look more into the area you mentioned.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back