auction oat dot biz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Triple premium 1 word .biz domain auction!


OAT .biz

Auction starts @ $10
+$5 every bid after

Bin = $100

Ends 48 hours after last bid or if poster sold @ bin price
PayPal only. Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$10
 
0
•••
$15
 
0
•••
Hi,

lll , couple of days back..you just bought this domain for over $25 and now you are selling it.

As I am interested in bidding but before that I want to know that is the domain good or banned from google etc as you are getting rid of it so quickly.

Don't take me wrong just want to make sure I am investing on right domain.

Regards
 
0
•••
I just want to sell that's all. Nothin wrong with the name.
Good luck
 
0
•••
$20
 
0
•••
Thanks for the bids so far!! Bump..
 
0
•••
$21
 
0
•••
^ I posted increments of +$5
 
0
•••
Sorry $25

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

How much times remaining
 
0
•••
$30
 
0
•••
$$35
 
0
•••
Dave2013 in the lead @ $35

Still plenty of time left!
 
0
•••
$40
 
0
•••
You missed this one too sadly lol Dave won
 
0
•••
Thanks. I sent the payment via PayPal and enom info
 
0
•••
update please! i havent received transfer.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back