Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain o0o.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fold

Established Member
Impact
0
o0o.com

Any thoughts? Gets at least 300 uniques a month.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Very nice domain, i like how the keys on the keyboard are next to each other.
 
0
•••
Thanks... I also like its balanced appearance. I'm considering a solid bid at the moment and just wanted to double check I wasnt selling it too cheaply.
 
0
•••
I would say it's worth $500 easily.
 
0
•••
It is certainly more interesting than the average CCC.com. $500+ easily on a bad day.
 
0
•••
bmugford said:
It is certainly more interesting than the average CCC.com. $500+ easily on a bad day.

I would have to agree. Vanity alone is worth holding on to for up to $700 or so. GOod luck
 
0
•••
I have turned down bids for $800 & $1600. This bid is quite a bit higher. Sounds like it might be a goer. I figure with this domain, as it looks pretty cool, could be worth whatever the buyer is willing to pay.
 
0
•••
yes above 1,000 for this one or hold
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back