Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

omelet

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What do you mean by if no satisfied logo selected, then no payment will be made?

•••
What do you mean by if no satisfied logo selected, then no payment will be made?

I think I might put wording wrong. I noticed this is the competition, so must be a winner in there.

thanks for your reminder. i hv removed that sentences

cheers

Last edited:
•••
Any suggestion is highly appreciated. thanks

ec1.png

ec2.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
I see maple leaves usually show in ppl mind shen talking about Canada, but this one doesn’t hv to.

I prefer less is more. Minimum approach.

“Express country “ already has a pretty solid name, just need to let ppl recognize it.

Complicated icon or shape might not help too much

Also I don’t like “country style” the coffee brand, that brand didn’t run very well, and it may bring negative impression to other brand with “country”

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello,

Please update your contests end date to comply with the following rule:
3. Contests may not have an end date greater than 10 days and can only be extend by a maximum of 48 hours if less than 4 designs are entered by 4 different designers.

•••
made a small change in the font...

newc.png

333.png

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
logo.jpg

logo.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

Please update your contests end date to comply with the following rule:
3. Contests may not have an end date greater than 10 days and can only be extend by a maximum of 48 hours if less than 4 designs are entered by 4 different designers.
Hi aeric, so I understand that I have to modify ending time at exact the 10th day end. Correct?

•••
Hi aeric, so I understand that I have to modify ending time at exact the 10th day end. Correct?
10 days or less. You may also end the contest early if a design entry meets all your needs as long as you announce the early closure and winning submission in the contest thread.

Good luck on your contest. Looks like it's heating up. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Different font and orientation of the word "Express country"

sfq.png

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back