domain nyclawyers - .com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

inahaze76

Established Member
Impact
I just got the .com domain nyclawyers (New York City lawyers). Experienced domainers, if you had this domain, how would you go about trying to sell or auction it, and what would be your price range?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is a very good GEO, but legal domains are not easy sales from my experience. They are especially hard to sell proactively for top dollar.

Another issue is the variations. You have New York, NY, and NYC as well as boroughs and surrounding areas. You also have lawyer, lawyers, attorney, attorneys, etc.

I would just be content to sit on it with a low 5 figure asking price and renew it until I got a serious offer.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
NY Lawyers - 5 figure territory
NYC Lawyers - Mid thousands, plus

(In my opinion)

Take a shot higher though, go for it

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the feedback. I've been domaining for a month and maybe I'm starting to get better at picking domains LOL

•••
•••
I like it I'm thinking 3-5k imo

•••
Nevermind...went to auction it and it was a misspelling. That is so uncharacteristic of me. The w and the y were transposed. At least GoDaddy refunded my money lol

•••
Ah yeah got to be careful, people will try to pull all kinds of sneaky shit in domaining.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back