Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain ny360.us

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffler

Established Member
Impact
7
I think its great, how bout you?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I don't know why you think its so great, since I see it as reg fee. It could possibly be New York 360.us, which makes the .us extension work well. OR, it could be a typo of my360 using the .us extension. Either way, I don't think it will go for any more than mid $xx (I said reg fee, but it IS a short domain and you never know).
 
0
•••
Well I think everything I get is great, lol. I'll probably throw a small site on it.
 
0
•••
I think your best chance with it is to go after the New York 360 angle. Without any site I think its probably worth reg. fee to low $xx, but if you develop it, it is a short domain, and the extention does fit, so you could make a nice little profit if you developed it. Good luck!

Tom
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back