IT.COM

strategy Numeric Domain Names PPC

NameSilo
Watch

heavend

Established Member
Impact
Hello all,

We all invest recently in the numeric domain names. Some have started earlier and had great success, while some just picking up speed. Regardless of when you started, we all know where those numeric domain names are being sold too, and who pays top dollar for them.

My question here is PPC. Is there a Chinese (or other) PPC providers out there, who can be trusted and who can effectively turn the Numeric domain names holdings into some small profits which would offset the registration fees at least?

Please share if you had success with hosting your numeric domain at some PPC provider.

Does someone work with 4.cn for their PPC program? I already work for about 4 years with their sales program, but haven't setup the PPC account yet. Their PPC program looks very hard to setup initially. I am going to give it a try, but before I invest all this time, I wanted to ask if there is a better option?

Thank you,
Alex

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello all,

We all invest recently in the numeric domain names. Some have started earlier and had great success, while some just picking up speed. Regardless of when you started, we all know where those numeric domain names are being sold too, and who pays top dollar for them.

My question here is PPC. Is there a Chinese (or other) PPC providers out there, who can be trusted and who can effectively turn the Numeric domain names holdings into some small profits which would offset the registration fees at least?

Please share if you had success with hosting your numeric domain at some PPC provider.

Does someone work with 4.cn for their PPC program? I already work for about 4 years with their sales program, but haven't setup the PPC account yet. Their PPC program looks very hard to setup initially. I am going to give it a try, but before I invest all this time, I wanted to ask if there is a better option?

Thank you,
Alex
Great question, I was wondering the same thing.

•••
ANy idwa aBout any Chinese Parking Company

•••
4.cn has stopped providing PPC program, they wrote me yesterday.

•••
Hello all,

Thank you,
Alex
I honestly don't think numeric domains which are 5 digits or more would garner much traffic at all. Even if you had a PPC program in place, I doubt it would cover the registration fees.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back