NameSilo

domain Numbero.uno

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeyondTheDot

Established Member
Impact
54
Who does not want to be number 1 right?

While the correct spelling is 'Numero', I am pretty sure that I have heard it with the 'b' in the middle as well in the past. I could be wrong. However, it definitely sounds right to me.

Is it as good, or 2nd best to 'numero'?

Is my version worth anything? And if not, then what would the correct version be worth in your opinion?

It is a perfect example, why this name simply does not work with '.com'
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think you'd need "numero" for pass. Even then, thin value. Maybe XXX, a cute little brand being the number one / the best (if numero uno). The way yours is (numbero), I just don't see it. Too ugly, hard sell. IMO
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Thanks again for your feedback. It is still a fun name to own I think. I have few more days to decide what to do with it.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back