Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain nubrew.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Sam Boomer

Established Member
Impact
2
What you you guys think?

Potential in either coffee or alcoholic industries?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like it ! I think low ×,×××. I'm sure brandbucket or one of the other brandables sites would accept it. Good luck!
 
1
•••
Thanks, thats exciting! I already submitted it to brandbucket and am waiting for them to accept it. Anyone else have any thoughts?
 
1
•••
Wait for BrandBucket, they take weeks because they hand-pick every domain. I got one of mine accepted and submitted another. They should easily accept this one, and when they do, they'll have you list it for at least $1000
 
1
•••
Do you generally go with the suggested price brandbucket gives you? I am in no rush, and could hold out for more money potentially. With that said, if you have any experience on brandbucket, how quickly does a name normally sell?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back