Dynadot

interviews NRD 11: Mark A. KYCHMA on his DNPric.es the most complete database of Internet asset sales, his Dail

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Daniel Mac Sweeney

DanielMacSweeney.comTop Member
Impact
NRD 11: Mark A. KYCHMA on his DNPric.es the most complete database of Internet asset sales, his Daily routine and how DNPric.es came about

http://noreserve.domains/nrd-11-mar...s-daily-routine-and-how-dnpric-es-came-about/

Today's Guest
Mark-A.-KYCHMA.jpg
DNPric.es-paypal-header.png

Mark A. KYCHMA

I’m extremely happy to welcome Mark A. KYCHMA to the NRD Interview!

NamePros: B&J

Linkedin:
Emerging Technologies

I am pleased to welcome a really interesting guy, Mark A. KYCHMA, Mark over the years has had some interesting jobs, can speak 6 languages English, Ukrainian, Dutch, Russian, Polish & German. He is an avid Investor developing and promoting online start-ups & making them top players worldwide. He also Monitor’s the markets and carry’s out acquisitions and takeovers of valuable company s. But most importantly he developed and marketed DNPric.es, the most complete database of Internet asset sales. This fantastic Domain tool that most of us use everyday he promoted through top industry channels to put the service ahead of other competitors, he managed data acquisition from leading industry brokers, supervised and outsourced IT development.

Thank You For Reading!
To get more NRD Interviews, No Reserve Domains, Tips & Tricks sent directly to your email as they become available, you can subscribe on NoReserve.Domains Also, comments and shares are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! I read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks! And lastly, if you have any questions (or would like answers to previously submitted questions!), head on over to my “contact page” ! Cheers, and thanks again! Time to get started on our chat with Mark….. Lets Begin……

Read more.......http://noreserve.domains/nrd-11-mar...s-daily-routine-and-how-dnpric-es-came-about/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Awesome interview, really congrats to both the parts

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back