Domain Empire

NP not working sometimes

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I've been having a bit of difficulty using NP over the last few days. I'm not sure if it's just my problem or if your servers are getting overloaded. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am noticing this aswell

•••
Could you please be a little more specific about issues you are having so that we can get our Tech Team on it. Thanks!!

•••
Not here, no problems for a few months now ... knock on wood

•••
The site sometimes doesnt load and sometimes very slowly

•••
Sometimes if I want to make a posting or send a PM, I'll hit "submit" and nothing happens. It kinda hangs for a while and then eventually it tells me my session has timed out.

•••
Sometimes if I want to make a posting or send a PM, I'll hit "submit" and nothing happens. It kinda hangs for a while and then eventually it tells me my session has timed out.

You are getting the session timed out and not just a blank page, correct?

We are experiencing a bug of some sort right now, that will send you to a blank page after posting or sending a PM. The same issue is also occasionally happening when members are attempting to purchase NP$.

We have our Tech Team working on locating and resolving this issue as we speak and hope to have it resolved soon.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back