NameSilo

NP Live Auction

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

aween

Pro Coder & DesignerVIP Member
Impact
10
Hi all,

Upcomin friday there is an new NP Live Auction.

Starting at:

9 PM GMT


Also:


We need sponsor(s) to give out some prizes during the auction breaks.


What do you get in return:

> full exposure on the NPG website. Your banner will be placed there.
> You will be mentioned in the flash ticker ( name/slogan/banner/url )


What kind of prices are we looking for ?

Well basicly everything useful ;)

x = number
ex: free x domain regs, free hosting for x months, memberships, x amount of NP$ ( minimum 150 np$ )


If you think you or your business needs advertising during the auctions let me know via PM
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I was told there is an Official one coming this week ...... Is this it ?
 
0
•••
From what I understand the one Xlusive is talking about, is an unofficial that he is planning to run.

I would like to know if there is an official before I consider putting any in the unofficial. :hehe:

Stephen
 
Last edited:
0
•••
when it says minimum 150NP$ does that meen that you have to have that much NP$ to participate in the auction?
 
0
•••
all4cost said:
I was told there is an Official one coming this week ...... Is this it ?

No, the official event will be on Wednesday.
 
0
•••
Thanks - ;)
 
0
•••
Are you running Break time quzzes the Karim?
 
0
•••
-RJ- said:
No, the official event will be on Wednesday.

Sounds great.

What time?

Stephen
 
0
•••
Shouldnt this one on the friday be cancelled then as everyone would have spent out on the wednesday :)
 
0
•••
well i could cancel it and make it the other friday. :p
 
0
•••
the npgeek site isnt working for me?
 
0
•••
jstep said:
the npgeek site isnt working for me?

Works 100% fine here :)
 
0
•••
-RJ- said:
No, the official event will be on Wednesday.


Is it going to be a night gmt one again :( as I cant make those :'(
 
0
•••
If it is around 8PMest, I'll be able to make it. Otherwise, I'll need to be at church wednesday.

Will list a few domains beforehand, nonetheless.

Stephen
 
0
•••
Morphmaster said:
Are you running Break time quzzes the Karim?
Nope, I have someone to run the quiz this time however I have forgotten who is doing it.

commes said:
when it says minimum 150NP$ does that meen that you have to have that much NP$ to participate in the auction?
No, it means that if you are going to donate to the break quiz then the donation will have to be 150NP$ or more.
 
0
•••
Nope, I have someone to run the quiz this time however I have forgotten who is doing it.


Thats a bit useful!!
 
0
•••
0
•••
FF has some issues. will try to solve it asap :)
 
0
•••
Morphmaster said:
Nope, I have someone to run the quiz this time however I have forgotten who is doing it.


Thats a bit useful!!

:yell: :yell: :yell:

I have a couple I would like to auction and wont be around. Who do I let know :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Morphmaster said:
Nope, I have someone to run the quiz this time however I have forgotten who is doing it.


Thats a bit useful!!


Found him! lol
Don't miss it, it is around about 24 hours away! Don't miss it!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back