IT.COM

[NP$ Issue]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi everyone

I've bought and paid 800NP$, contacted the seller now (it's almost been a week) and 2 different admins, and still have no response.

I'm more than tired to chase these nps but I can't let go 12$ like that, so I really need an answer:
where are my nps?

I must say I am really disappointed with the NP exchange service, I bought only twice and I had to chase admin and seller both times, so I'll probably never use this service again.

Could someone help me, please?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My humble suggestion would be to start a new thread here;
Contact NP Member Services:
Post here to contact the Member Services Department in private. Threads are only viewable by the poster and NP Team & Administrators.

Historically, I have had very good feedback and response times via this method ... and, further, it helps to keep our #1 Suggestions Forumβ„’ free & clear of any individual / personal business type matters! :yell: :imho:

All the best,
Jeff B-)

•••
I tried what you did but still no answer...

•••
I tried what you did but still no answer...

Patience is a virtue (and I will see if I can use some of my Emeritusβ„’ powers to help you get this addressed in the next couple few days, as well)! :gl:

Have a great weekend,
Jeff B-)

•••
Bump...it's been more than 2 weeks now....Am I being scammed?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back